Monday, September 26, 2011

Blue Monday! Dancing Shoes

I'll tell you one thing, if my feet could stand it they would be wearing these blue gingham high heels and dancing the night away!  When I was a kid I always said I would  wear high heels and especially those with no back.  You know the kind.....the ones the movie stars like Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor seemed to wear.  You may ask if I am wearing them as I write this post....the answer is , "Not tonight." To see more fabulous blue things click HERE  and see what people have posted on Smiling Sally's blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'd wear them IF I could. Thanks for sharing this beautiful blue.

    Happy Blue Monday, Dix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wear them, but I can certainly admire them ! Very cool blue heels !

    ReplyDelete