Monday, October 24, 2011

What's Behind More Blue Doors? Blue Monday


O.K. friends...what do you think is behind these blue screen doors?  I'm a little afraid of what might be behind the first one.  There appears to be a hunting weapon of some kind propped up right next to the door.  I wonder if evil lurks within.  Perhaps some kind of lunatic lives there who comes out only at night, grabs his gun and takes off in the woods when the moon is full.  And I think he has very long fingernails too because one evening he was locked out and tore the screen trying to get back in.  And the behind the second door, there probably lives a kindly little Czech grandmother who bakes kolaches for all the little neighborhood children.  To see more Blue Monday goodies please pop by Smiling Sally's Blog HERE!  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. i love screen doors! the second, brigher one is definitely my favorite here! happy blue monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Dix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute post, happy blue Momday, I have an old screen door that originaly was on my back door, hope to get it restored one of these days
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are trying to scare us into staying home on Halloween!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have solved the mystery. I would choose door number two with the sweet treats...
    Blessings ;-)

    ReplyDelete