Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Really Biggg Show! WOYWW #173

Getting ready for our Really Bigggg Show (as Ed Sullivan once said) tomorrow evening !  Here is what has been on my work desk for several weeks now!  I'm sharing a sneak peek once again of one of the pieces that will be on exhibit at Atelier 95 in downtown Taylor, Texas.  If you happen to be in Central Texas tomorrow evening you might want to stop by and see our Taylor Artist Guild exhibit titled "Chinati".
Ten artists who were inspired on our recent trip to the Texas desert will be showing some of their creations.  Mine is a mixed media/altered photo piece.  I was inspired by a photo I took of this fabulous rusted truck we came across in the desert. 
To see what people are doing all across the globe and what might be on their work desks , click HERE and go to Julia's blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my desk this week. I love your picture - it sounds very clever - mixed media/altered photo. I think I need a bit of tuition on how you go about doing that. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words and hope your show was or will be a good one. I love looking at your creations. Me do a class...I think I would like that.
    Blessings ;-)

    ReplyDelete