Saturday, April 7, 2012

PINK SATURDAY and Happy Easter - More from Warrenton

Can you say Pink Cowgirl Boot? Yippey Ya Yea!
Another trip to nearby Warrenton, Texas afforded me the opportunity to snap a few more pics of pretty pink things.  The fields were full of wonderful junk ripe for the picking! And there is soooo much to see and there is no way a junker can visit every booth and every tent!  But we sure tried our best.



A beautiful way to end the week and prepare for a glorious Easter Sunday full of thanksgiving, blessings and egg hunts.  Stop on over to see more yummy pink things HERE!

7 comments:

  1. OOO looks like a fun place to get some vintage goodies!
    Happy Easter and Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looks like you had a lot of fun places to look through. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!

    Hope you'd come and see my Easter craft, you can link too if you like at my meme. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness what is that big Pink Boot? Looks like lots of pink fun. Have a joyus Easter.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Happy Easter from my family to yours!

    My PINK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Dix you are going to some great places . Hope you are enjoying your Easter .
    I love pink !!! ~
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are fellow gypsies! Thanks for stopping by The Marmelade Gypsy -- I love all these wonderful pink pleasures!

    ReplyDelete