Monday, April 29, 2013

Texas Coast-Life is Good - Blue Monday

The sun is trying to peek through the clouds this morning here in Central Texas!  I'm having my eyes dialated and examined today so I hope it doesn't shine too brightly! Ouch!

Another photo of a collaborative effort by the Beach Artists on our recent retreat to the Texas Coast.  The name of the beach house where we stayed was "Life is Good"! So, we created a collage to leave there for others to enjoy when they stay at the house!
Hope you all have a fabulous Blue Monday! To see what others are doing hop on over to Sally's blog HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to leave behind a creation that symbolizes your philosophy. Life is indeed good! That is blue-tiful!

    Thanks for playing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Dix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Dix, I am fascinated by your work. I was very excited to see pieces of sari, broken pieces of jewellery as I love vintage jewellery. I cannot help but wonder what you are going to make with them.
    Do you mind if I ask, is Dix a shortened name, I only ask as my maiden name is Dix, so I am curious.
    I have enjoyed reading your blog and so I have become a new follower. I look forward to getting to know you.
    I would like to invite you to visit me at Ivy, Phyllis and Me! when you have the time. You will always be welcome.
    Sending you best wishes from England,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete