Monday, August 6, 2012

Working on my etsy site! Blue Monday

Well Folks, I've been working on my etsy site and finally added one new item to my shop.   My "Harbinger II" is for sale ! You can see the listing and my shop by clicking here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/106207551/mixed-media-broken-bottle-rusted-items     As you can see my aqua blue creation was assembled using some wonderful found objects from the Blackland prairie of the Lone Star State!  I love to dig in old dump sites!  I always get this feeling of being in touch with the past!  YES! 

To see more wonderful Blue things go to Smiling  Sally's blog by clicking HERE!  Happy Blue Monday y'all!   dix---     

7 comments:

  1. So cute!

    Visiting from Blue Monday

    My BLUE, have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously captured! Hopping by from Blue Monday!


    Please come and see my BLUE, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue-tiful!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Dix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative piece!! I have rented a spot in a small new store--hope all goes well with it. Good luck on the etsy!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, and brother does too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. homey home decor you just created. nice, keep it coming. hope you could stop by at my blue monday at: http://www.jollytoes.com/2012/08/05/strolling-around-new-york-city/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work! So creative!
    Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete